The morning exercises at my school.
1) Two sheets, folded once on the perforation (making two layers)
2) Two sheets, folded into thirds (three layers)*
3) Three sheets, folded in half twice (four layers)*
4) Three sheets, folded inwards twice on the perforations (three layers)
5) Three sheets, folded twice on the perforations, concertina-style (ditto)
6) Unspecified amount, not ripped at the perforation, probably folded randomly**
7) Unspecified amount, scrunched**
* My preferred methods
** Foolish methods
Red Dwarf quote: "...he only ever used three pieces of toilet paper: one up, one down, and one to polish."
SCC Overton's Lists
Lists of things in a blog format